Due to Aotearoa going into lockdown, the Science Fair Committee has sadly had to postpone the Science Fair. We are not entirely sure how we will be able to proceed but are currently considering two main options. The first being that if we can move to Level 2 (or lower) relatively quickly, we will try and secure Forum North and run the fair there. Obviously, we will need to observe the correct protocols if not at Level 1, which would probably mean staggering the set up of the exhibits and not exceed 100 people in the hall. It also would mean that judging may need to be done over more than one day. We are looking into rebooking the venue and other logistical issues!
The second option is to ask students to do a digital submission, similar to what was done last year. We are, however, very keen on trying to run the fair in some capacity as the students will have put in a lot of time and effort. Please bear with us as we strive to find a way forward. Many thanks, and take care.